Ready to Go - Mentor Training Toolkit
The Ready To Go Mentor Training Toolkit assists mentoring and youth development programs in the training of new and existing mentors and volunteers with a highly customizable menu of training activities. This toolkit contains activities that can be used to tailor trainings to the specific needs of each program.
The Toolkit content comes on one CD and consists of the following PDF modules:
• Introduction (14 pages)
• Unit 1: Building Mentoring Relationships (68 pages)
• Unit 2: Setting Boundaries (68 pages)
• Unit 3: Communication (68 pages)
• Unit 4: Youth Development (120 pages)
• Unit 5: Cultural Competency (84 pages)
If you are interested in learning more about Ready to Go or additional training opportunities to supplement this resource, please contact Lisa Bottomley
at Michigan State University.
“I’ve seen many mentor trainings, and this set of trainings is exceptional in that it is comprehensive, evidence-based, activity driven and easy to follow.”
– Celeste Janssen, Executive Director
, Oregon Mentoring
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first receive 4-H Curriculum updates and sales!
You might also be interested in...