Entomology - Teaming with Insects Level 3
Level 3 delves even deeper into the basic concepts and encourages youth to take control of their learning by doing your own research using the scientific method and reference materials.
Level 3 Chapters:
1. Be an Entomologist – youth explore entomology careers, insects as symbols, and the scientific method
2. Biodiversity – youth study insect diversity in outdoor settings, make a dichotomous key, and study insect behavior
3. Invasive Species – youth compare native and non-native insect species and learn about using insects for a biological control of an invasive plant species
4. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) – youth explore human factors in IPM and the importance of education in IPM
5. Forensic Entomology – youth conduce forensic entomology experiments
Level 3 Learning Goals:
1. Conduct research and use resources beyond the manual for in-depth study of entomology.
2. Use the scientific method and keep accurate records.
3.Expand understanding of and appreciation for entomology.
4. Educate others about entomology
Purchase 1000 or more copies each, save an extra 10% off! Bulk Discount not available online. Please call 301-961-2934, fax 301-961-2937, email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order and receive the additional 10% discount.
You might also be interested in...