Entomology - Teaming with Insects Level 2
Level 2 shows you how to make insect collection tools and expands on the basic concepts of biodiversity, invasive species, integrated pest management, and forensic entomology.
Level 2 Chapters:
1. Be an Entomologist – youth make and use their own insect collection tools
2. Biodiversity – youth collect insects in different habitats and observe diversity in form and function
3. Invasive Species – youth conduct research to learn about invasive species (origin, damage, control)
4. Integrated Pest Management – youth explore conditions that can provide insect habitat and collect insect pests
5. Forensic Entomology – youth study insect tracks and exoskeletons and make a journal for keeping data
Level 2 Learning Goals:
1. Learn how to make insect collection tools.
2. Learn more about insects and insect diversity.
3. Develop a deeper understanding of and an appreciation for entomology.
Purchase 1000 or more copies each, save an extra 10% off! Bulk Discount not available online. Please call 301-961-2934, fax 301-961-2937, email email@example.com to place your order and receive the additional 10% discount.
You might also be interested in...