Entomology - Teaming with Insects Level 1
The study of insects is called entomology. The Teaming with Insects curriculum is written for youth who enjoy learning about science and nature by studying insects.
Level 1 introduces the world of insects. Activities focus on how they look and move and provide some background for studying important entomology topics.
Level 1 Chapters:
1. Be an Entomologist – beginning collecting, learning insect body parts
2. Biodiversity – exploring insect habitat and communication differences
3. Invasive Species – youth learn some invasive insects and why they compete so successfully
4. Integrated Pest Management – youth search for insect and insect relative pests
5. Forensic Entomology – youth learn to observe carefully and to keep observation records
Level 1 Learning Goals:
1. Begin to learn about insect form and function.
2. Begin to learn about integrated pest management and forensic entomology.
3. Develop an understanding of and an appreciation for entomology (the study of insects).
Purchase 1000 or more copies each, save an extra 10% off! Bulk Discount not available online. Please call 301-961-2934, fax 301-961-2937, email email@example.com to place your order and receive the additional 10% discount.
You might also be interested in...